My Plugins for CMS Made Simple
"Let technology work for you", that is one of my life pictures. Building websites I came across issues that I thought could simpler or better. Or sometimes I just wanted to challenge myself: can I build this? It resulted in several plugins for CMS Made Simple which I share with the CMSMS community.
I also help maintaining a few modules with/from other developers.
Do you want to support my work in the development of these plugins?! Buy me a cup of coffee as a token of appreciation.
Latest File Releases for Cache Remote File
17 October 2019
Change cache file extension. Change smarty_cms_ to smarty_nocache_ function.
14 February 2016
Just replace the file in the plugins folder
Latest File Releases for Custom Global Settings
6 October 2019
8 October 2017
Latest File Releases for Form Builder
12 November 2019
6 November 2019
Latest File Releases for LinkMgr
16 October 2019
- Remove file picker dependency, even though the module *is* needed! Fix for core 2.3 install? - Replace deprecated site prefs code.
4 September 2019
Latest File Releases for PDF Generator
12 October 2019
- Extensive rewrite of the module. Please review the module parameters and templates before and after upgrade! - Now only use DOMPDF (version 0.8.3) subsystem. - Add Smarty block and modifier for more control about content input and PDF output. - Ready for use in CMSMS 2.2.x and 2.3. Tested on PHP7.3+
14 July 2011
Latest File Releases for Quotes Made Simple
23 December 2016
16 September 2014
Disabled RSS quotes support (for now)
Latest File Releases for Simple Form
18 October 2019
- Use CMSMS is_email function instead of our own. - Minor improvements.
2 July 2017
Just replace the file in the (assets)/plugins folder.
Latest File Releases for SimpleSiteInfo
6 October 2019
27 September 2019
Add our own Debug Tools to the module.
Latest File Releases for SimpleSiteMgr
14 October 2019
Create two separate language strings for the site listing tabs, so the name can be changed using the core module_custom method.
13 October 2019
Add an extra tab with site listings. Useful in example to divide sites with and without a maintenance contract, or your own and other websites.
Latest File Releases for SnippetMgr
2 November 2019
- Add HasCapability function to let other modules like FormBuilder use our UDT's. - Textareas ready for use syntax highlightning modules, i.e. AceSyntax.
24 October 2019
- Add missing language strings. - Fix import User Defined Tags. - Fix valid code detection UDT's.